Welcome to the 2022 HTFA season. I am excited to tell you that we will finally have a normal season. New for this year our women’s division will be playing at Mohawk Sports Complex Monday nights on Field 1. This change was due to the fact that they made Sackville a permanent soccer field. We will have two league meetings before the season starts and I am happy to say the meetings will be held at Endzone Bar and grill Monday April 11, 7:30pm for this meeting a $800.00 deposit will be required, then the second meeting will be held at Endzone Bar and Grill Monday May 16, 7:30pm the balance of the league fee will be due at this meeting.
The league will start Saturday May 28th for the men’s division, and the women’s division will begin May 30th.
We are looking forward to some normalcy this year, thank you again for your patience with last year it was very appreciated.
If you are a new team looking to join the HTFA please join us at our first meeting and secure your spot with the initial payment.
Thanks again looking forward to a great season.
We have added a new tab under the “Fields” menu. Using the “Field Status” link you can now check for field closures as they happen.
Teams must take pictures of the front and back of ALL gamecards. Please email the pics to
Are you a team looking to add players?
Are you a player looking for a team?
Check out our new “Free Agent” area.
To register for the 2022 HTFA season:
To Register On-line
– go to https://www.karelo.com/menu.php
If you registered a team last year:
– use your current login info
– Click “My Registrations”
– search for past registrations
– click on Touch Football Ontario
– click Sign Up
– click Sign Up Now
– update your profile and your team from last year will be saved
– update your team by adding, deleting, editing player info
– pay the $225 fee on-line (this fee is separate from the HTFA league fees)
– Karelo will send an e-mail insurance waiver to each player that must be accepted by e-mail in order to play the 2022 HTFA season or Touch Football Tournaments
If you have forgotten your Karelo login information, follow the steps on their website to recover your password and follow the steps above to register your team.
If you have not used Karelo before, follow the instructions on their website to create an account and then create your team for the HTFA 2020 season.
Karelo allows for 22 players on the roster, the HTFA will align our roster size to be 22 players as well. This will eliminate the need for players to sign an HTFA paper waiver or roster sheet to be eligible to play in the HTFA for 2022. Players 21 and 22 on the roster are not eligible for Touch Football Ontario tournaments.
Team Managers are responsible for ensuring that all players participating in a game are registered with TFONT and have accepted the on-line waiver.
*** WARNING: UN-REGISTERED PLAYERS ARE INELIGIBLE TO PLAY AND ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE INSURANCE PROVIDED BY TFONT ***
Send registration problems with Karelo to:
The Team Manager is responsible to:
– have the head official of the game note the injury on the official game card
– players name, number and nature of injury should be noted
– report the injury via e-mail to the league president within 24 hours
– players name, number, description of how the injury was incurred and the nature of injury should be noted
– League President: Randy Turcotte
*** WARNING: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS PROCESS MAY RESULT IN THE DELAYED PROCESSING AND\OR DENIAL OF ANY INSURANCE CLAIM(S) RESULTING FROM THE INJURY ***
Thank you for your continued patience as we continue to work with our new website. As we continue to improve and evolve our website if any teams have pictures of their games from last year or earlier, we would be happy if you could send them to us and we will add to the website gallery.