All, the city of Hamilton has updated the date for facility closures, the city has set closed all facilities including sports fields until July 2, 2020. The City will notify the league when facilities reopen. As of right now the city will not be looking at any new field permits until the date mentioned above. Thank you for your patience.
We will be continuing to monitor City Facility closures due to Corvid-19 virus, and will update the website. Thank you
We have added a new tab under the “Fields” menu. Using the “Field Status” link you can now check for field closures as they happen.
Teams must take pictures of the front and back of ALL gamecards. Please email the pics to
Are you a team looking to add players?
Are you a player looking for a team?
Check out our new “Free Agent” area.
To register for the 2020 HTFA season:
To Register On-line
– go to https://www.karelo.com/menu.php
If you registered a team last year:
– use your current login info
– Click “My Registrations”
– search for past registrations
– click on Touch Football Ontario
– click Sign Up
– click Sign Up Now
– update your profile and your team from last year will be saved
– update your team by adding, deleting, editing player info
– pay the $150 fee on-line (this fee is separate from the HTFA league fees)
– Karelo will send an e-mail insurance waiver to each player that must be accepted by e-mail in order to play the 2020 HTFA season or Touch Football Tournaments
If you have forgotten your Karelo login information, follow the steps on their website to recover your password and follow the steps above to register your team.
If you have not used Karelo before, follow the instructions on their website to create an account and then create your team for the HTFA 2020 season.
Karelo allows for 22 players on the roster, the HTFA will align our roster size to be 22 players as well. This will eliminate the need for players to sign an HTFA paper waiver or roster sheet to be eligible to play in the HTFA for 2020. Players 21 and 22 on the roster are not eligible for Touch Football Ontario tournaments.
Team Managers are responsible for ensuring that all players participating in a game are registered with TFONT and have accepted the on-line waiver.
*** WARNING: UN-REGISTERED PLAYERS ARE INELIGIBLE TO PLAY AND ARE NOT COVERED UNDER THE INSURANCE PROVIDED BY TFONT ***
Send registration problems with Karelo to:
The Team Manager is responsible to:
– have the head official of the game note the injury on the official game card
– players name, number and nature of injury should be noted
– report the injury via e-mail to the league president within 24 hours
– players name, number, description of how the injury was incurred and the nature of injury should be noted
– League President: Randy Turcotte
*** WARNING: FAILURE TO FOLLOW THIS PROCESS MAY RESULT IN THE DELAYED PROCESSING AND\OR DENIAL OF ANY INSURANCE CLAIM(S) RESULTING FROM THE INJURY ***
Thank you for your continued patience as we continue to work with our new website. As we continue to improve and evolve our website if any teams have pictures of their games from last year or earlier, we would be happy if you could send them to us and we will add to the website gallery.